Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Some Previously Made Bags and Totes



Since Christmas is coming, alot of friends have been asking about me making some purses, tote bags, etc for them. So, I thought I would post a few of the bags I have designed and made in the past that may be of interest to some. Keep in mind, look at the size and style, not the fabric as that will be different.







This is a messenger bag I made. It is huge. I love the fabric design but my husband thinks it is too loud... I love it!! It is Groovy!





I love this bag.. I designed it for my girlfriends that are NFL Fans... It is roomy.. and has a shoulder strap








This bag is great for anything. I use this style for my books, magazines. I can put my tennis shoes at the bottom and put a pair of sweatpants and T-shirt, so I can go walking on my lunch hour. And still fit a magazine or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment