Monday, May 31, 2010

Cappuccino Kitchen Towels


I made these cute kitchen towels as my first project. I love the way they turned out. Since this was my first project, I had purchased some cheap kitchen towels from Walmart. They were a pack of 5 for $5.
I purchased the embroidery file from http://www.emblibrary.com/. I have purchased quite a few files from them. It is a great website. Has alot of great stuff and alot of help. I purchased quite a few for just $1 each. Have to LOVE that!
Now that I know it was so easy. I am going to buy some nicer towels to make some more. Can't wait.
I love this machine. I have never used an embroidery machine before and this Brother Machine is so easy to use. I just absolutely love it.


1 comment:

  1. I just got a new embroidery machine too so thanks for the link on emblibrary. I love your towels! I can't wait to get in and play with my machine. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete