Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sophia's Baby Blanket and Burp Cloths



One of my son's best friend just had a baby girl. They named her Sophia.

I made this super cute flannel blanket and burp cloths for her. I put her name on the burp cloths. On the blanket, I made an applique with the fabric I used for the backside. The "S" took some time but so worth it. It turned out so cute.


My sewing machine only has 1 font. After making this project, it just makes it even more clear that I have to get a sewing/embroidery machine combo. And Costco is helping me buy it. I got my annual rebate today and it will pay for 1/2 of it. So, I am ordering it..... I can't wait...

After this project, I am so addicted to the monogramming. My family better sleep with their eyes open. I may just monogram their butts.


No comments:

Post a Comment