Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year

I am so glad to start a new year. Everyone I know is looking forward to a great 2011.  I never make New Year Resolutions but feel that I need to this year.  I need to balance my family and work.  So, I have made a promise to myself to do something for or with  family or friends each week.  This may just be a phone call to catch up with an old friend or a cup of coffee with a son, sister, brother or dear friend.

So, my new motto is "Love like you have an expiration date!" Life is too short not to enjoy every minute of it with loved ones.

I have been working on some Valentine's Day projects...

Love the penguins....






This one says "I love you" ... this is for Chucky's Birthday.  I am working on his real birthday present but I will have to post that after I give it to him next week.


"I Love You" towel


I made this a movie themed basket for a friend and her family for Christmas. I embroidered the towels with popcorn and candy box.. Filled a popcorn bucket with Mike & Ike candy, licorice, chocolate covered raisins and a DVD. She loved it....

I know, the bow SUCKS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment