Sunday, January 23, 2011

Central Coast Wildcat golf shirts

 We have always been a Green & Gold family.  I graduated from MHS and our two older sons graduated there as well.  And now our last one, attends MHS.. So you can imagine that you open any of our closets and Green & Gold is everywhere... Go Dores!

Well, after almost 20 years @ Monterey High School, Chuck has been working at Central Coast High School. The school colors are purple and white.  Do you know how hard it is to find anything Purple in the mens section.. Well, I found a few golf shirts and embroidered Central Coast Wildcats on them.  I love how they turned out.  I just wished they had more shirts.  I could only find 5.  So, that is what I did pretty much all day, embroidered these shirts and watched Chicago lose to Green Bay. So, will it be NY Jets or Steelers joining Green Bay in Dallas for Super Bowl in 2 weeks?  I'm hoping it will be NY Jets...


Well. back to the shirts... how do you like them?

No comments:

Post a Comment