Sunday, August 28, 2011

Shopping and We Survived Candlestick!

As most of you know, I am an Oakland Raider fan.  Last weekend, my husband and I went to watch them play at Candlestick. On our way to San Francisco, I stopped off at a few shops looking for a wire dress form. Not to make clothes but to use to hang my completed projects on. SCORE.. she is exactly what I was looking for.


Isn't she pretty??



On to the game. It is so funny to watch 49er and Raider fans tailgate together.  We have gone to this match up several times but this time, the crowd was a bit rougher. We left at start of third quarter-Thank GOD.. after the game, they had 2 people shot and 1 person got beat up in a restroom.  And everyone seems to think this only happens in Oakland... NOT...  I just hope the Raider season is better this year.. I should make shirts that say "I survived Candlestick"

Sorry for crappy picture quality. Took with my phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment