Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy New Year!

Sorry I have been gone so long. Been really busy with work and the holidays. But I am back and wanted to show you some things that I had been working on during the holidays. 

I have had my Silhouette for several months and finally started really using it this Christmas. I made some really cute candy dishes for friends. I even had a "Craft Night" at my sister-in-laws house to show a few family and friends how to make them. It was so much fun!







I also made a few really cute Glass Blocks as Christmas gifts and they were a huge hit. They are super easy to make and so cute in an entry way. These make really cute night lights in bathrooms and baby rooms.

I made some cute monogrammed coasters as well.  Super Easy and Super Cute!  I bought some extra tiles from Home Depot to make some for my own house. I forgot to take a picture of them but I will post a picture when I make mine.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment